Industrial Thermal Systems offers a steady career path with tremendous opportunities for self-starters who are looking for a challenging, rewarding future in a fast-paced, high performance work environment.
Controls Service Tech Job Description:
- Service industrial control systems
- Service building automation control systems
- Calibrate and service industrial/building control systems
- Set up and commission industrial/building control systems
- Assist on industrial/building control system repairs, upgrades, replacements
Controls Service Tech Job Duties:
- Trouble-shoot industrial/building control systems, including input devices, output devices, system devices, controllers
- Set up and program industrial/building control systems
- Perform calibration on industrial/building control systems
- Assist with building of industrial/building control system panels in the I.T.S. panel shop
- Minimum 7.5 years related experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Associates and/or some college is a plus
- Military service is a plus
- Must be pleasant to work with
- Must be courteous to I.T.S. Customers, Vendors, and Employees
- Must have GREAT work Ethics, Reliable and On Time
- Must be willing to work holidays and weekends
- Premium wages and full benefits including: 401K program, Group medical and life insurance,
Paid vacation and holidays, Company vehicles and uniforms for service technicians
- Career advancement potential
- Tuition reimbursement based on GPA and time with I.T.S.
- Flexible hours and schedule based on school schedule
- Exposure to Advanced Processing Systems and Controls, HVAC and Instrumentation
I.T.S. works with community colleges and trade schools to help students achieve needed skills and required credentials for this position through cooperative training, on-the-job training, and shadowing of our technicians.
I.T.S. looks for candidates who demonstrate punctuality, reliability, positive attitude, good work ethic, pleasant demeanor and show respect and courtesy to co-workers, customers and vendors. ITS works weekends and holidays and serves the entire Continental United States. Some travel is required in this position.
All applicants must provide a completed resume?click here
Call: 513-561-2100 or 800-752-3697?with any questions.
ITS provides complete industrial and commercial thermal solutions, including combustion services, instrumentation, calibration and HVAC services, as well as process instrumentation services, replacement components, retrofit and design/engineering. ITS has offices in Cincinnati and Lexington.