The?Fireye SB modular single burner management system?is?a direct drop-in replacement?for the retired Honeywell Eclipse VeriFlame burner control system.
The Fireye SB series flame safeguard control is a compact, digital, modular burner management system that provides automatic ignition and continuous flame monitoring for commercial sized heating and process equipment firing any type of fuel. The control unit includes all the necessary digital logic and analog measuring circuitry to control the sequence and monitor the flame of single gas, oil or combination gas/oil burners.
- For gas, oil or combination gas/oil burners
- Uses the same wiring subbase as the Honeywell Eclipse VeriFlame burner control system
- Three control modes available: purge, no purge, and modulation
- Test mode for pilot flame adjustment and turndown tests
- Compatible with flame rod (flame rectification), ultraviolet (UV) scanners, and self-checking UV scanners for continuous operation
- Tested to EN298, UL listed, FM approved
- LED indicators on the front panel provide current operating status of the burner system, including lockout alarm.
- A test jack recessed into the front cover provides real-time reading of the connected flame sensor. It is also used to connect to a remote alphanumeric display.
- A push button provides reset from lockout condition and places the controller in a check condition for pilot turn down tests.
- Optional remote LCD unit with reset button displays alphanumeric messages
The Fireye SB is a direct drop-in replacement to the retired Honeywell Eclipse VeriFlame burner control system, which is no longer available.
Use this table to find the right model for your application.?To convert your Eclipse Veriflame model number to a Fireye SB, just change the VF in your part number to an SB or call I.T.S. directly at 513-561-2100 or 800-752-3697 for help specifying a functional upgrade. Most popular configurations are shown here. Average lead time: 2-3 weeks.ITS Fireye-Honeywell replacement webpage table
** Honeywell Thermal Solutions has announced that some of its Flame Safeguard Systems/Components including the Honeywell Eclipse VeriFlame Flame Safeguard series, will no longer be available for purchase after Dec 31, 2019. If you have purchased any of the Honeywell/Eclipse components listed here, be assured that I.T.S. has replacement solutions available. In most cases, these replacement solutions are newer products with more up-to-date technology and are available with shorter lead times.
For all your commercial and industrial thermal service needs, contact Industrial Thermal Systems (I.T.S.), the Energy Specialists. With offices in Cincinnati, Ohio, ITS serves Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, Michigan, Western Pennsylvania, Tennessee on a weekly basis and through-out North America.
Call: 513-561-2100 or Toll Free: 800-752-3697. 24-Hour Service, Including Holidays?